Saturday, March 14, 2009

Squashed Squash

My mom and I made Marley some yellow squash this evening. She actually likes chewing on the squash way more that she steamed and pureed squash. It probably felt pretty good on her gums.
So, after she was done chomping on the raw squash, I cooked it for her. Yummy.
Marley played with Aunt Emily while I got it all ready for her.
Hm, not a very ahppy face. I really couldn't tell if she just didn't like it or if she just didn't expect that taste. She kept opening her mouth for more and doing her COME ON PEOPLE dance.I'm guessing it probably wasn't her favorite. She is definitely a banana and green beans girl (not together though...) since those are the only two things she will excitedly eat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...