Saturday, March 28, 2009

Number Two

Marley's second tooth is making it's appearance. The first one is about half way out and looks like a real tooth now. You can actually see it when she smiles, too. It seemed like when she was in pain with that tooth, she never wanted to eat. So, I had a hurting baby and a hungry baby. With this tooth, she wants to nurse all the time. Like every hour and a half. Which isn't really a hassle, it just took me a while to figure out what she was wanting since I wasn't used to it. That also means I don't really have time to give her any solids. Oh well.She has been waking up a lot at night lately. I guess it is probably her teeth most of the time. But sometimes, she wakes up in a good mood, ready to play. But it's 4 in the morning. So, I have to actually wake up completely to put her back to sleep, then I can't go back to sleep for a while. Are we going back to newborn sleeping?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...