Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm a Plan Kind of Girl

Well, I conquered my fears and finally asked Carrie when she was going to want me to stop bringing Marley to work. I had been stressing about this because we haven't really talked about it. I assumed that it was going to be when she started crawling. And I guess I didn't really ask because I didn't really want to hear that. I don't want Marley to have to go to day care yet. And it was going so far that I was having nightmares about Marley crawling and the next day, I show up to work and Carrie is like, "Nope, she has to go!"

Luckily, I asked when I did. Because the stress I was under could have made my hair start falling out. She told me the most super fantastic, exciting, spectacular news! She can stay! Even when she's crawling. Even when she's walking. Even when she's running! So, until the whole Asa-working-full-time thing works out, she can stay with me! She will probably not even be with me a whole lot since Asa will still be working about 25 hours a week and can spend time with her when he's not. I am so excited/relieved/happy about it. I am really, really lucky. I will have to keep her baby-gated to the room my desk is in, and I will have to do some major baby-proofing, but it's so worth it. 90% of the time, there is no one in the office, so I can occupy her.

I'm so happy about it! I needed a plan!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...