Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sweetness

On Saturday, we went to Lufkin for a few hours to get Marley a few presents. We bought her this blue dress, this flowered dress, and her very first swim suit! She is going to be such a cute little girl! I can't wait until she walks around in all of her cute little sun dresses! She is going to look so adorable. I really hope she likes dresses. I feel like I am going to buy a lot of them for her.

Anyway, on the way home she got kind of fussy, so I put my hand back by her face. She fell asleep holding my hand next to her face. It was so sweet. I wanted to cry. Sometimes I am so confused and can't figure out what to do to make her happy. Then other times she just wants me. She wants me to love on her. It feels so good for her to want me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...