Thursday, February 12, 2009

Marley's First Bruise

I don't know why I think these open-mouth shots are so funny, but I do.
See that bruise on her cheek? Yea, that's my fault. She fell onto the camera while it was istting next to her. I felt pretty bad. She cried pretty hard. That reminds me, one of the benefits of nursing is that you can nurse your baby when she is sad or hurt and it will make her feel better. My baby doesn't want that. If I try to nurse her to comfort her, she just cries harder. I hoping that will change, but it hasn't yet. She still just wants the effing pacifier.
This evening, our neighbor, David, came over with his son, Elijah. Eli is 20 months... enough said. He likes to offer Marley toys and then take them back as soon as she starts playing with it. He likes to get into whatever she is doing. He likes to say "NO" really loud at her everytime she moves. Of course, she has no idea what's going on, but one day she will. Hopefully he will be out of the hating girls stage by then.
Tomorrow, we leave for Houston. We will try to remember to take plenty of pictures. I will actually get to go to a Babies R Us! I haven't been able to do that since I was pregnant!! Yay shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...