Monday, February 16, 2009

My Little Trooper

Guess who got shots today and didn't even cry?! I was so proud of her! She has two cute little bandaids on her legs now, but it doesn't seem nearly as serious when she doesn't get upset about it. It was like nothing even happen. She will have her next appointment in May. She weighed 16 pounds, 12 ounces.

I didn't have to work today, so I spent almost two hours reading about how to make baby food. I am really excited about it and I am going to get some supplies tomorrow. She has still been eating bananas and loving it. We had our first solid food poop this afternoon... it wasn't really fun. But, oh well. New things are happening! Making the food doesn't seem like it is going to be that hard at all. Once I get in the habit of doing it and know how, it should be easy.

I think I should get a massage. I need one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...