Saturday, January 31, 2009

WTH?

I went to be tonight at 1030. At midnight, Marley woke up screaming bloody murder, harder than I have ever seen her cry. I still have NO CLUE why, but it just took me 35 minutes to calm her down. I was crying so hard. She has never acted like that before and I couldn't figure out what happened. She didn't want anything I offering her to make her stop.

It is such a terrible feeling when you just don't know what to do. You try everything you can think of and your baby will not calm down. It makes me feel like I am hurting her and my mind is racing trying to think about what I am missing. I'm thinking, what could possibly have happened it three seconds that took her from sleeping happily to screaming at the top of her lungs?

Thank God that she is asleep right now and I can now calm myself down. I am afraid to go back to sleep though in case it happens again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...