Friday, January 30, 2009

Boys are Silly

FYI, I let Asa name that last post becuase I was feeding Marley in the other room. So, it's not what I would have picked, but he got really excited to do it... so I'll keep it. This is kind of unrelated, but Asa told me that he watched an episode of Oprah yesterday about menopause. Then he said something completely insane: "It was actually really interesting!" I laughed really hard. The thought of him sitting there nodding about what Oprah was saying about a 50-year-old woman's horomones was hilarious.

In other news, we are going to Houston on Valentine's Day weekend. G-ma Karen and G-pa David are really excited to see us and it will be Marley's first trip to Houston. My sister has a swim meet in The Woodlands on Friday and Saturday, so we will be there to support her too. Hopefully she appreciates it and doesn't make too many comments about me feeding Marley at the meet... Anyway, I am so excited to get out of Nacogdoches and look at some new buildings and eat and some new restaurants! Everybody needs a change at some point.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...