Thursday, January 15, 2009

Interesting Things About Marley

She thinks it is hilarious when you shove her foot into her mouth. She almost always laughs.

She has already mastered sticking out her bottom lip when she wants to look really pitiful about something. It is so darn cute right now that it really works on me. Hopefully one day I will get past the cuteness and stand firm about whatever it is.

She loves bath time. She smiles and laughs through the whole thing, even if water gets in her eyes. Hopefully that carries over and she will love swimming also.

She smiles at everyone that comes into the office. Especially blonds...

She knows what it means when I am getting ready to feed her. She opens her mouth and makes a short little "heh heh heh heh" noise. It's like, "Come on. Come on. Come on." It makes me laugh every time.

She looks so adorable in hats! She needs like 5 more though so that she's not wearing the same one everyday.

Her new favorite thing to do is sit between my legs while I hold her basket full of toys in front of her. Then she slowly takes every single toy and teether out of the basket and puts it in front of her. After she empties the basket, she's ready to move on. Screw playing with them.

She likes to watch everything I put into my mouth. Whether I am eating an apple or drinking water, she follows it all the way up and all the way back down.

She lights up when Asa comes in the room. She can be crying for me while I change her clothes, but as soon as she sees his face, she smiles.

She loves Kima. She pets her and pulls her hair. Kima loves Marley, too.

She also loves the fish tanks. We have her swing next to one and she stares at it the whole time she is in it.

She loves when I wear necklaces. She will grab them, pull them, eat them, suck on them, and throw them at me. It's a good thing I wear them for her because otherwise she would be bored.

She is most ticklish on her feet and ribs. She loves for us to pretend like we are going to eat her ribs.

She also laughs really hard when we pretend to throw up. Yea, like a 10 year old boy.

She loves when she gets her fingers in my mouth. I pretend to chew on them or suck on them and she giggles the whole time.

Marley will only eat in silence. As soon as someone starts talking or makes a noise, she cries until they stop. Then she gives me a stern look and goes back to business. Drama Queen.

The main reason that I write about these things that some people may think are boring is because I don't want to forget any of it. I want to be able to go back and read all this with Marley one day and tell her about all the cute things she did and funny stories that happened. I want to be able to remember it all. I'll add more as I come up with them.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Amen, Sister!

Aimee said...

Alright, your letter is M!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...