Saturday, December 20, 2008

Grabby

Marley is such a little thief lately. She stole my menu from me last night at dinner. She stole my paper I was trying to write on at work. And she tried to steal my phone from me while I sending a text message. We take a shower together every other day (the days that we don't have to soap her up). We have a shower head that has a hose attached to it and come off (can't think of the name). So, I usually take it down and spray it on her tummy and legs and she loves it. Well, the past two times, she will reach out and try to grab the water. She sticks her hand in it and opens and closes her fingers like she is trying to grab it. It's really cool to watch her try to figure it out. It is so cute, but tiring, to try to keep an eye on what she's going for. What happened to the little newborn that just sat there staring at everybody.

We were at Wal Mart yesterday and we ran into one of our friends who just had a baby. She was six weeks old and about 7 and a half pounds. It was the first time that I got to see how big Marley has gotten. She was only that small until about 3 weeks, but it was still crazy to see. Marley looked huge in comparison!
She is getting better very slowly. Now I am getting sick. I haven't gotten there all the way, but I feel it coming. Marley is still coughing, but it's not a big ordeal to suction her everyday. She is also just pretty grouchy. She just wants to sleep and chill at home. Unfortunately, she has to chill in her stroller or wrap so that we can get some Christmas shopping done. Today we are going to Lufkin with my mom and Emily to do some shopping. Hopefully she can make it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...