Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ExerSaucering

Ok, I have put Marley to sleep a few times in the past couple of days. I might not suck as much as I thought. She still loves me and she still needs me. Tonight, I actually fed her and then she just laid by me and went to sleep. It was the first time we did not have to move around to get her to go to sleep. I know she is really tired. She normally takes a BIG nap on Sunday afternoons to recuperate from the week, but she didn't get that this Sunday. So, hopefully when I get off early tomorrow, we can come home and take a nap.

Marley has gotten ticklish all over all the sudden. She like it when I tickle her neck, her ears, her tummy, her arms, her thighs, and her feet. It is really entertaining because she it puts her in a good mood now. When she is crying and I can do it and she cheers up.

Yesterday, we put Marley in the ExerSaucer and she actually played with it!! She grabbed things and tried to chew on them... it was so exciting that she can actually do it now! A week ago, she looked around like, "what the hell am I supposed to do with this?" Now she really likes it!This evening, Marley was acting really fussy, so I tried her new vibrating teether that Santa brought her. I don't actually know if she is teething yet, but she LOVED it! I had to hold it most of the time, but I got a few pictures of her looking independent and doing it herself. The first time she bit down on it she made an "Oh, crap!" face and then a big old smile!And this is what Asa is doing tonight. Notice all the super-cool equipment! He is such a country boy...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...