Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Blogger


Dear Mama,

You are the best mommy in the whole world. I just thought I would let you know a few things that I can't tell you yet.

I like sleeping with you and Daddy the best.

When poop explodes out of my diaper and lands on your pants, I want to laugh but I don't.

You should go ahead and warn Kima about all the things I am going to do to her when I get big enough.

Get those dang cameras out of my face all the time! I know I'm cute, but jeez!

I wish me and you and Daddy could just stay at home and play all day instead of going to work.

I don't need the pacifier anymore, but I trick you into thinking I do. It's fun to trick you.

I want 16 brothers and sisters. Like the Duggars...

I really like to watch TV. Daddy lets me watch it when you're not home.

I love to make you smile. Then I can laugh.

I love to be naked. I would be that way all day long if you let me.

I love spitting up on your shirt right before work. It makes you all flustered and I think that's funny.

All those magazines and books you read are pointless. Hang out with me instead and don't worry about that crap. (Am I allowed to say that yet?)

I know my toots are stinky. Quit telling me every time!

Most of all, you and Daddy are my favorite people in the whole world. I love you so much right now, even though I can't tell you that yet. I hope you can tell by how many smiles and cuddles you get.

Love,

Marley V.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I read it all the time, everyday, just so I can know how you and Marley are doing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...