Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not a Happy Camper

Marley has been crying off and on ALL day long. Asa's went to do some boy thing this morning, so I went over to my mom's for a break. I held her, she cried. My mom held her, she cried. It can probably be blamed on the fact that she has not pooped in 8 days. 7 days is normal for Marley, but this is the first time we have hit 8. And it is not a good thing. I finally came home about 30 minutes ago and she is now sound asleep with Daddy. Maybe she just missed the smell of her own house...

We are going to our neighbor's recital at the college tonight. Hopefully she will behave for my mom when she is keeping her. If not... I will have to leave the concert. I'll just fall to the floor and crawl out undetected. 007 style.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...