Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good News

Marley is sleeping right now, but I have good news to share! I am going to be able to keep Marley at the office next semester!! That is such a huge relief off my mind! I am so lucky and I am going to have to do something nice for Carrie!

Dr. Sokunbi wants us to meet with Dr. Tate about Marley's tongue (she's tongue-tied) to see what we should do about it. She is not having any problems with breastfeeding, but she may have problems in the future when it is time to talk. I don't want her to get behind with language development, but I also don't want to do something this serious when she may be just fine. Asa had his done when he was a few weeks old and he was fine, but Malachi had his done when he was 4 and he still has problems with his speech. So, I guess I will see what Dr. Tate says before I decide.
Our digital camera broke, so we had to buy a new camera. I ordered one on the internet and it is going to take a couple weeks for it to get here! What am I supposed to do until then when something cute happens?! I just carry the video camera around with me now, just in case. We bought a really nice camera, a Nikon D60... is was a lot of money, but we needed a camera and I wanted to get a nice one that would take great pictures and would last us a long time.

Here are some recent pictures:





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...