Monday, July 7, 2008

By the way...


Hello Everyone!

We had another appointment today and everything is pretty much the same. I am not growing too much too fast yet. I am measuring at 35 weeks and I am 33 and a half. But the nurse says that could be based on several different factors such as a growth spurt, the baby's position, the way my body is shaped... or a few of those. So, no one is really worried about it right now and they have not officially changed my due date. I was supposed to have my blood sugar taken, but the new nurses didn't know where the stuff was... So, everything is still set to be the same way it was.

We also went to an interview with a pediatrician for the baby. I liked her a little bit, but right as we were leaving she said "Oh, I will be on vacation when your baby is due, so I might not be here when you have the baby." And then I had to pay her for an appointment even though I only took up 10 minutes of her time! I guess this might be standard whichever pediatrician I go to, but I think it's really annoying! I don't even know if I want to use her and I have already paid her! I just didn't get a good vibe from her, so I think I'll move on to the next one.
The nursery is completely set up and usable for when the baby gets here. Now, the stuff we need are things like breast feeding tools, pacifiers, toys, diaper bag, and diapers!

I am getting more excited each day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...