Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Passed Again

Well, I had another appointment today to check my blood sugar levels and I passed! I asked the doctor if I should be worried at all and planning to have my baby at the end of July. She said that at my appointment on Monday she will measure me and let me know what I should be planning for. If I am measuring a little big still, she will have to move up the ultrasound. So, I am just trying to eat as healthy as I can so that I can avoid having a big baby. I also have to try to exercise everyday to combat the sugars. So, everyone hope for the best! The nurse at the doctor's office knows if we are having a boy or girl and she rubs it in when we go! It has been really hard not to make her tell us!

Well, our nursery is looking really good! We have the crib and dresser/changing table put together. We also have about 10 small posters of different animals that we will be hanging around the room. The walls are painted green and the room is going to be a jungle/safari theme with animals everywhere! Asa and I both love nature and animals, so I really hoping that that will be important to our child also.

We have our first childbirth class this Thursday evening, so I'll let everyone know how that goes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...