Tuesday, October 16, 2012

day 37: snacks outside



We spent a lot of our afternoon outside today.  And we needed a snack, so I brought out some cut up apples with sunflower seed butter.  It was actually really good together (our first time trying sunflower seed butter).  And Vivi was obsessed.  She dug her hands in, spread it all over her tongue and face, and totally didn't need the apple to get it to her mouth.

This kid cracks me up!  And Henna didn't mind cleaning up the mess on the chairs.


Marley loves "cooking".  She pretends to cook with me, uses her little kitchen and dishes a lot, and really loves pretending too cook outside.  Today she made us tacos out of sand and rocks and leaves.  Vivi and I pretended to eat them, and then when it was Marley's turn I guess she forgot about the pretending part.  She ended up with a mouth full of rocks and sand and tried to keep a straight face while spitting it all out.  She didn't want me to know she had done it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...