Tuesday, September 25, 2012

day 16: welcoming frogs and cousins


Vivi loves this little welcome sign in front of my mom and Joel's house.  There are three little frogs in cowboy hats welcoming us to the house.  The first few times she saw it, she pointed to it, got close to it to check it out, and didn't want to leave it.

Today, we were headed out the door to meet Donna at Chick-fil-a and Vivi was walking behind me.  I got all the way through the front yard before I realized she wasn't following me anymore and I turned around to find her hugging the frogs.  She even kissed them.  After she had looked at them for a while, gave them some love, and then decided to put them back.  I motioned for her to come with me, she looked back at the frogs, grabbed them and ran to the truck!


Marley loves Persaious.  When they are together, Persaious just adores Marley and Marley protects her like a big sister.  It stinks that kids are so much sweeter to cousins or friends they don't all the time than they are to their own siblings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...