Tuesday, September 18, 2012

day 9: red hair and sister swinging


This wig.  I literally had to change the settings on my camera to calm it down because it was completely taking over the pictures.  It only lasted one day before it was too messy to even use, but in that one day we even got it on Papa.  Vivi just kept this expression the whole time she was wearing it.  Nervous and unsure, but thinking she might look cute.


I love when I see them getting along.  It is a rare moment, usually clouded by some not so great moments.  But the good moments do happen and I try to savor them.  One time that it never fails is when we are at a play ground.  Marley always wants to proudly introduce her "baby sister" to anyone she meets.  She runs to where Vivi is and hugs her like a proud sister.  I love that moment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...