Wednesday, August 8, 2012

marley turns four

When Marley woke up on her birthday, I asked her what she wanted to do for the day.  She told me she wanted to go to a playground and the library, play dress-up, eat egg tacos and pizza and cake, play games, "just do what birthdays do" and then do it all over again.  So, I made it my goal to do all of that and more.



















I would do that all over again!  It was an amazing day, filled with fun and smiles and joy.  She got to skip quiet time, talk to her family in Texas, and open many presents.  She fell asleep looking at the scrapbook I made of her first few weeks of life, which really warms my heart.  (She has asked to keep it in her room since.)

Four seems so big to me.  She just isn't a toddler anymore as her sister has taken over that role with gusto.  She is learning like crazy, soaking up everything she hears and sees.  She honestly amazes me every day.  Hopefully, Four will bring a little bit better behavior with it than Three did.  But regardless, she is perfect.  I am so thankful for her happy smile and sweet personality.  My baby,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...