Monday, November 28, 2011

Things we did in Austin

Marley, Vivi, and I headed to Austin to visit Mimi 2 and Pawpaw Gene after our trip to Dallas.  The rest of the family showed up a few days later and we all celebrated Thanksgiving together!  Here are some of our favorite things we did.

We played outside.
 Watched the Thanksgiving Day parade.
Vivi peed on the bed 5 times.  So, we had to change the sheets 5 times.  And Marley made sure to run out of the bedroom and announce it to every one!
Sister cuddle time.
 Marley was sassy.  But what's new?
Vivi helped us get ready for Thanksgiving while Marley went to the park with the teenagers.  We also did a lot of standing in front of this mirror because Vivi was in love with herself! 
 We attempted to take some pictures of the three of us.
 Marley and Aunt Julie did some needle point.
 Vivi started doing this!  It's not all the way sitting up, but it sure is the first step!
 I was a proud Mama.
Marley cooperated for a picture so that I would give her a skittle.

More sister cuddle time.
We took walks.
And we played with Mimi 2.
And Marley really loved the color-changing night lights.
"Mommy!  It's green like your favorite color and blue like Daddy's favorite color!"
Thanksgiving makes me think so much about my family.  I am so thankful for every person in my family and all the love they show me always!  Next year will be even better.  Our first as a family of four!

1 comment:

Dad said...

Soooo...when do i get one of those Nightlights?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...