Friday, October 28, 2011

Yucky Weather

Fall is in full swing here in Nacogdoches.  Today and yesterday, the weather was cold and rainy and windy.  So, we stayed inside most of the day to protect my little babies from getting sick.  But we did venture out to the post office and I had to get a few pictures of our first outing in jackets and hats!
Vivi, 3.5 months, 2011
Marley, 2.5 months, 2008
  Isn't it cute how similar they look?

  After Marley's nap, I thought it would be a good idea for us to find something indoors to do.  A local store called Party'n'Things has a bounce house room where you can pay $5 on Friday afternoons and bounce and play with some other kids.  So, we headed there.  Turns out they were closed sinc eit was so close to Halloween.  Marley was bawling as we left.  So, I told her we could go to the park for a little while.



We literally lasted about 5 minutes before I made us leave.  The last thing I need is two sick babies and the weather was just awful.  So, we rushed back home to our warm house and enjoyed the rest of the evening there.  I think we have lots of indoor dance parties planned for this winter to use up some energy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...