Sunday, May 1, 2011

Marley's Words, Part Five

Yesterday, Marley and Emily V. were walking ahead of me into Walmart. Marley turned around and shouted, "Are you coming Mommy?" I yelled back, "Yes!" And then Marley turned to look at me again and said, "Do you have my brother sister?"

On a side note, I seriously think she might call this baby her brother sister when it's born!

----------

Marley has been making up completely crazy stories recently. She hears all of us telling stories about things that happen to us all the time, and she really wants to participate. Most of her stories go something like this:

When I was a boy and I was 10, I was in a pink hotel.
When I was at the water it was pink and I fell in.
When I was 5 my name was ptha ptha bla.
There was a pink dog and it was biting me.
When I was a boy I eat pizza ALL day in a hotel.
When I was in high school, I rode a bus and it was beautiful and it was pink.

(These stories have a lot of pink and she always seems to be in a hotel. I have no idea why!)

----------

At dinner tonight, Marley wasn't eating. Joel asked her if she was going to eat, and she gasped, "Oh, I forgot!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...