Saturday, March 5, 2011

Marley's Words, Part 2

My mom and I were talking about all our favorite things to eat when we were pregnant. I told Marley about how all I wanted to eat when I was pregnant with her was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a big glass of milk. When my mom was pregnant with me, she ate fruit all day long, and with my sister she ate chicken caesar salads from La Madeleine every day.

Marley added, "When I'm pregent, I can eat fruit and apples and pizza and cupcakes and apples."

----------

Marley: (Talking on her pretend phone) "Ok, I love you. Bye."
Me: "Who are you talking to?"
Marley: "Bolta!"
Me: "Bolta? Oh, I've never heard you tell him you love him! Do you love him?"
Marley: "No, because he's in high school!"

----------

At least three times a day: "Mommy, I really love my brother or sister."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...