Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life Now

Asa left last Thursday. My baby really misses her Daddy, and I really miss my husband. We have gotten to talk to him a lot more than I thought, but it hasn't really been anything that Marley can participate in. And no matter how much you can talk, it is still hard.My mom, Joel, and Emily were at our house only hours after Asa left, and we managed to get moved in the next two days. So, we are officially living back in our hometown. On top of everything, she has had a stomach virus for almost a week. I can tell Marley is confused and sad and feels out of control. I feel guilty and heartbroken about that and I am trying to help make it all more comfortable for her. It's just hard to know what to do when I have never been through it before. Hopefully things will get better and easier as time goes on. We have a lot planned for this Spring and Summer, not to mention a baby coming! For now, I can't make any promises on blogs or pictures or what amount of time I will have.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...