Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friends Already

Marley loves her brother or sister so much already! Every morning, she tells the baby good morning and rubs my belly to wake it up. She loves to rub lotion on my belly when we are sitting in bed together. She hugs and kisses my belly, and even tells the baby secrets. And every time we get a new item for the baby, she asks me to pull my shirt up and she lays it on my tummy. She asks, "Do you like it baby?" It's the sweetest thing. She also loves to sing to the baby. When we are in bed she sings very sweetly and quietly, but sometimes she is really in the mood to entertain!

Singing to the Baby from Jillian Shaw on Vimeo.


The baby had been moving around like crazy before they started singing, but it was completely still after their beautiful music! It may have been totally scared to move, thinking they might start up again!

I always tell Asa that Marley is taking such good care of me, and doing so many of the "husband" things to do like the lotion and the singing. She is so caring already. I seriously cannot wait to see them together. Marley is going to be such an awesome and sweet big sister. And I can tell that even though they will have their moments of fighting, they will also be such great friends one day.

1 comment:

Abigail... said...

WAY TO GO!!! ONE MONTH DOWN!! I am SO proud of how great you guys are doing, I know its hard-but you're doing such a fantastic job getting through each day!
I LOVE your ideas of keeping Marley connected to her Daddy! The present every week thing is SUCH a great idea, may just have to steal it some day ;-)

Praying for you guys and Asa's safety!
Love,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...