Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Marley's Words, Part 1

Marley likes to play this game that she has named "Let's Talk About Daddy's Truck." It's basically like a little riddle game, where I give clues and she has to guess what it is that I'm talking about. So, I say, "What has four wheels, is gray, and Daddy drives it?" and she says, "Daddy's truck!" So, today, she was making the riddles for me and I was guessing what she was talking about. She talked about Daddy's truck, my car, and a school bus. Then she said, "What has four wheels and chairs drive it?" I looked at her confused, and said I didn't know. Then she giggled and said, "That's silly! Chairs don't have hands!"

----------
While we were driving in the car, she looked out the window and said, "All these trees in the whole world are sad because they don't have leaves. They all dropped off!"

----------
On our last morning in the cabin in Oklahoma, I found Marley on the potty.
Marley: "I pooped!"
Me: "Awesome!"
Marley: "You like poop?!" (smiling and excitedly swinging her head)
Me: "Well, not really. I like it in the potty!"
Marley: "Oh, you like peepee?!" (still smiling)
Me: "Yes, Marley. I love peepee."

----------
"I'm tooted!"
"I'm tooted. It was quiet toot."
"I'm tooted a lot toots."
I seriously hear there 50 times a day. I think I have the tootin'-est kid ever.

----------
To Asa: "You're in big trouble mister!"
To me: "You're in big trouble young lady!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...