Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another use for an iPhone

Marley is obsessed with our iPhones. She always wants to play with them, so I decided to find some kid-friendly apps to put on our phones for her to play with. My favorite one is called My First Words. It is set up like flash cards that she flips through, and the woman's voice says the word. I have tried buying all kinds of flash cards to do with Marley, but it never held her interest like these do. Most of the words you hear her say in the video are things I taught her and she has been saying them for a few days. But I have never heard her say cheeseburger or mushrooms! Those are hard words, but she does pretty well! I would still rather teach her the words myself instead of some random lady's voice, but this is a great distraction tool and it actually teaches her something!

Marley Can Talk! from Jillian Shaw on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...