Monday, August 23, 2010

Long over-due

My poor neglected blog. I have been so busy with life, that I don't have time to write about it!

We got back to Missouri yesterday afternoon, so now I am trying to unpack/clean/get organized. My mom and Joel drove Marley and me up to Tulsa and handed us over to Asa. I will make separate posts about some of the activities we have been doing in the past two weeks, especially those with pictures.

We have an appointment to look at a house on post tomorrow! I am so excited! With Asa deploying in February, it would be nice if I could stay in the house until after he left so that we didn't have to spend our time together moving. I am going to move back to Nacogdoches while he's gone, but hopefully I can move everything in the few weeks after he leaves. That would be a lot less stressful I think, rather than having to squeeze it all in. But I can't wait to live on post! I will be around other people, we will have a nice yard to play in, and Asa will be able to come home more often during the day! It will be a huge relief, so every one cross your fingers that tomorrow goes well!

It will take me a few days to get everything done around here that needs to be done and update my blog with everything. But I will do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is exciting! We will be asking God to give you guys favor and answer your heart's desires for the right place. Give Marley hugs from cousins Levi, David, and Trinity! Love to you all! Amber

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...