Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mommy's Helper

Marley and I made our first thing in the kitchen together! Sure, it was just Jello, but that's the level you have to start out with! She loved being a part of getting it ready!

She poured the powder in the bowl:She helped me stir in the hot water and dissolve the powder:
And then she watched as i poured the mixture into bowls:
She really didn't like having to put the Jello in the refrigerator right away and not get to eat it, but she forgot after a minute. And two hours later, she got to enjoy it!
I have also figured out that she is more likely to eat something if she watches me make it! So, I put her up on the counter while I made her sandwich or quesadilla, and she will eat it when I serve it to her!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...