Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two Firsts

Sliding Alone from Jillian Shaw on Vimeo.

Marley's first first for the day yesterday was going all the way up in the playground at Chick-fil-a all by herself. She even came down the slide alone! I was so surprised that she was brave enough to do it herself, because I have always had to attempt to climb up there with her to get her anywhere near it. And I could tell how proud she was the first time she came down! She was beaming! This video is from the second and last time she did it, because a moment after that a bunch of kids came in. And Marley gets intimidated by the big kids and won't go near the playground with them on it.

Her second first happened while I was in class. She got her first bloody nose! I don't know exactly what happened, but it involved hitting her nose on the dining room bench. And they said she cried for me for a long time, which breaks my heart. But she is fine now, and no permanent damage was done!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...