Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Duck Pond

On Friday, my mom and Joel took Marley to the duck pond for her first trip to feed the ducks! I am so glad they went and did that together, because they hardly ever get to do things alone together. Marley looked like she had a lot of fun from the pictures they took.
I think it is really hitting them how soon we are leaving. I am so sad to leave everyone, but at the same time I am excited for our new lives to start. It's such a hard mixture of feelings to have. I don't want our families to miss anything or feel like Marley will forget them. I am so glad that she has gotten to know everyone and she has enough of a memory to remember them all when she sees them again. But this week I am going to buy a webcam so we can figure out how the heck we chat with each other from states away. Because I don't want anyone to feel like they don't remember each other. This blog may turn into an even more detailed account of our daily lives, but it is so worth it to me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...