Friday, January 29, 2010

Waiting for Mimi

Most days, Marley can't wait for my mom to come home. It's so cute when she wants to sit in the window, and even if we are sitting there during the day she asks for her Mimi.

Waiting for Mimi from Jillian Shaw on Vimeo.



Her other new thing to do anytime we look out a window is look for squirrels. I taught her the sign for squirrel today, but unfortunately there weren't many out because the weather was nasty. It's so cute, when she does the sign she also makes a "q" sounds, like she's trying to say it!

2 comments:

Abigail... said...

Shhh! Dont tell ( just in case I'm having a boy) but your videos and pictures always make me want to have a girl. ;-) Marley just gets cuter...if that's possible!

Jillian said...

I'm sorry, for some reason they started sending my comment notification emails to my junk mailbox. So, I just now saw this! Anyway, girls are very fun! But I'm sure boys are fun too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...