Wednesday, January 20, 2010

These Days

The past two days have been fantastic for a few reasons.
1. We have been able to get outside! The temperature has been so nice, and even though it wasn't very sunny, we still got to play outside. Marley really loves playing outside, even if we are just walking around looking at leaves on the ground. All the exercise she is getting now is actually helping her go to sleep quicker and stay asleep better at night! And not to mention, she is just happier!
2. Marley has actually been eating! Today she had tons of grapes, cheese, baked sweet potato fries, green beans, chicken, pork, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, clementine slices, and finally an oatmeal raisin cookie. That's a long way from her Cheerio and cheese diet she used to exist on! That is also probably contributing to her sleeping better. She's very full!
3. I have also made myself a rule that I can't get on the computer during the day while Marley is awake. It's not like I was spending all my time on the computer, but being forced to do other things actually makes my day a lot less stressful and more organized!
4. And last but not least, my energy is up! Every morning, I get some sort of exercise and then I have my morning fruit smoothie. It's crazy that using energy to exercise actually gets you more energy for the rest of the day. I have been going walking outside, or doing some of the DVDs I have bought the past few days. It's so nice to have some options for variety.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...