Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Going Away Party

Tonight we had a last-dinner-going-away-party for Asa and a birthday party for Bonnie. My mom and Joel were in New Orleans, so it was just Asa's family. I made fajita chicken in the crockpot all day and Asa grilled the beef fajita meat. Billy and Marley got to play together in her new play tent and we had a cake for Bonnie after dinner. Asa and I are so lucky to have such great families. They all love us and support us and want us to be happy. We have been spending a lot more time with our families since Asa has joined the Army and we are savoring our time with them. I'm glad his family was there to see him off for his 3 months away from home!

So, here are some of the many many pictures we all took with Asa in his uniform! I made his put his ACUs on just for this!
Doesn't he look so handsome in his uniform?! I couldn't be more proud of him and I know our families feel the exact same way!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...