Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Potty

Marley has peed in the potty three times. I know, this is a little early for potty training, but I am more so doing it to get her used to it. And I have gotten lucky, that she has peed every time I put her on! I did it the first time when we woke up one morning. She doesn't pee during the night and I could tell she hadn't done it yet that morning. So, I took her diaper off and held her on the toilet. She immediately peed, laughing pretty hard about it. And then the past two nights I have put her on before her bath and she pees within 10 seconds!

I'm pretty impressed, and I think I am going to keep doing it. It can't hurt to practice and it saves two diapers a day! They have a new thing that is getting popular called Elimination Communication which is pretty much teaching your baby to go in the toilet from birth. We are definitely not that talented yet, but maybe this will make it easier once it's time to do it for real!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...