Friday, September 18, 2009

Garage Sale Prep



Tomorrow, we are having our big garage sale! So, we had to get ready for everything tonight. We started with a little picnic out in front of the house. It is getting so cool here, and it was so nice to be outside without worrying about sweating or mosquitoes. When we were done with dinner, we came in to get all the last minute items for the garage sale. So, while Asa cleaned out his junk drawers (and junk boxes and junk baskets...) Marley and I did a Hat Fashion Show.She looked so cute and grown up! And I couldn't believe how long she wanted to keep them on! We have everything laid out for the garage sale, so we are ready, but I am nervous! I have never actually been the host of a garage sale, so I don't know what to expect! Luckily, Marley is going to Emily's swim meet with my mom and Joel, so I won't have to worry about her. But I will have to worry about all the crazy people that want to buy things from us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...