Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rainy Day

This afternoon, my high school friend, Katie, came over to visit Marley and me. Marley was really shy and whiny for a while. I tried to get her to play with Katie, but she was not cooperating. Then, all of the sudden, she walked up to Katie, put her arms up for Katie to pick her up, and pointed to the door. So, Katie took her outside like she asked and let her put her hands in the falling rain. She was all about Katie from then on!When Katie left, we went to my mom's house to clean up before she came home from her trip. I could kick myself for forgetting my camera, because she was so cute in the backyard! She was walking around in the sprinkling rain, splashing in puddles and waddling around the porch. Asa picked okra and Marley helped him carry the basket. It was adorable! I really should know this by now, don't EVER forget the camera!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...