Monday, June 15, 2009

Things from the Weekend

Lately, when I am getting ready to do laundry, this is what I find in the laundry basket: toys, papers, remotes, cell phones, books, and the camera. One of Marley's new favorite things to do.Sunday morning, Marley discovered how to get off the bed. Instead of going face-first, she actually turned herself around and lower her feet to the ground and crawled off! I was pretty impressed that she could already figure that out! that takes a lot of thought!

I was dancing in my mom's kitchen, waving my arms around on Sunday afternoon. I was trying to get Marley to dance with me, but instead of just bobbing up and down she waved her arms just like me! It is so amazing how quickly she can learn things. I am impressed with something new everyday!

She also learned how to slurp spaghetti. I gave her a noodle and she sucked it right down, just like Lady and the Tramp. I don't think you'll find this on any milestone charts, but it's so cool!


She has also been doing a lot of this lately. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard yesterday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...