Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My First Mother's Day

I'm done with finals, so now I can blog.

My first Mother's Day was a huge success. I was able to sleep a little late while Asa got up with Marley. Then I took a long shower, spending as much time as I wanted to shampooing my hair. When I came out, this is what they were doing:
Watching the fish swim in the tank.
First, we went to Asa's mom's house to have lunch with her. We ate and gave her her present. We took a tour of the house they are building, and Asa and I dreamed about our future house.

In the afternoon, we went over to my mom's house. We ate, talked, and played. I gave my mom some pictures that we took at Easter and gave her some frames for them. So, she can have pictures at her office!


I had a great first Mother's Day. I spent it with everyone I love and got an amazing gift from Marley and Asa: a 60 minute massage! I am definitely using that this summer. But more importantly, I got to be with my sweet baby and my mom. It was a mom day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...