Friday, April 24, 2009

Where have I been?

Dealing with my little monster.

I have been so busy... no time for my poor, little blog. Sorry, blog.

Marley is doing much better. She started sleeping like normal again on Tuesday night. And she's definitely happier most of the time. But Asa and I are worried that she is spoiled now. I know that sounds weird, but will NOT let me put her down on the ground by herself. She just cries until I pick her back up. It's annoying. That's the main reason why I haven't been able to write anything. And homework.

Nothing too big has changed, but she is getting stronger. She loves to "walk" with me holding her hands. She squeals and laughs the whole time. She hasn't been eating much food since the ear infection, so I'm hoping that will change soon. She needs to eat with all the moving she's doing.

I have been wanting to get the windows tinted in the car for a while, and yesterday Asa found someone to do that. I hate having to worry about the sun being in her eyes while I'm driving. Then she cries and I am trying to hold my hand in the back seat in front of her face... it's not safe. So, at least that is fixed.

My Mimi is in town right now to visit us, so we will be busy with that. And, this weekend is Windhill's Crawfish Boil! Woo hoo!

And last night, Asa did something big. I'm not going to give it away until I have pictures! But, it is exciting!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Madelynn is going through the "pick me up" phase. She wants to be on someone's hip at all times, and she latches on when you try to set her down. I'm trying to enjoy it, pretty soon she'll be trying to get away from me instead of close to me, but it's hard to do ANYthing when there's a whole 'nother person attached to you all day. Total sigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...