Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Ear Infection

We went to the doctor yesterday to see what was wrong with Marley. We went to a new doctor, I just feel like her old one didn't have time for us or something. She weighs 19 pounds, 5 ounces now and is 27 inches long.

She does have an ear infection in her left ear and her something-glands are swollen. So, he said that the antibiotics we have her on are good, but the ear drops are not necessary. And he also said it would be Wednesday before we could tell a difference. I really liked the doctor and I think we are going to stick with him. He actually sat and talked to us! BIG improvement.

The nights have been really hard. She wakes up screaming several times a night, and we have to get up and rock her back to sleep. She hasn't been eating a lot during the day at all, which is frustrating.

I just want her to better. As much as it annoys me to have to wake up with her 5 times a night, I am really just sad that she is sad. I want her to feel good and be back to normal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...