Friday, April 24, 2009

Mimi

Mimi is in town! We went over to my mom's house tonight (Mom is out of town) and she made Marley and I dinner. She brought some really cute dresses from Austin (one is featured below), so Marley is going to be all dressed up all summer. Marley stayed with her this morning while I had class and was a perfect angel for Mimi. They played and laughed and Marley wasn't in a bad mood until she saw me... as usual.
Marley tried two new things tonight. Yea, I know you aren't supposed to do that. But we did. Watermelon was not hit. She tried one little piece and then pushed my hand away when I tried to offer more.Broccoli was surprisingly a pretty big hit! She looked at like she was really confused, but she kept eating it. Maybe she will like vegetables after all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...