Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just Say It

Wow, I haven't written anything since Sunday?! I promise I meant to, but I keep forgetting the camera at work or in the car. And nothing really big has changed with Marley. She's just getting stronger and more social everyday. It amazes me.

I keep trying to get her to "mama"... or even just "ma" would be okay, but no. When I say it, she responds with "DADA". Hopefully it's coming soon.

I registered for my classes this summer and in the fall. I also figured out that I am not going to be able to graduate until May of 2011. That's five months later than what I wanted, but I can't do anything about it. My internship has to be taken alone, so the last semester I will only be doing that. I also think I am going to have to get a Graduate degree after I finish. So, I'll have to figure that one out sometime.

I'll post some pictures tonight... hopefully I will remember the camera.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...