Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fancy-pants Camera is Dead

Today, our fancy-pants camera freaked out on me and will no longer take pictures. I can't even explain how pissed I am about this. And of course I couldn't send it in today, because evidently this business closes at 4:00 in the afternoon. It came with a one year warranty, so I am putting that into action first thing in the morning. If my camera had died forever, I would have cried real tears for a long stinkin' time. I love that thing.

But, here are some recent pictures from before the death of the camera.
Please ignore me in the background of this picture. I tmigh tbe the most unflattering picture of me ever. Ju concentrate on Marley and how tall she is these days... She's growing so fast. It breaks my heart.
I love this little girl.
Cross your fingers that my camera will live again. It makes me sad just thinking about it being gone for a few weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...