Friday, March 13, 2009

Emily's Swim Banquet

Thursday night, we went to my sister's swim team banquet. Of course, she didn't sit with us, but my mom and Joel were there to help with Marley. Let's just say she doesn't like banquets. Even if everyone is oohing and gooing over her. They had a real high chair for her, so Mimi fed her some banana and Papa managed to put her to sleep for a little while until everyone started clapping. When she woke up, she was pretty hungry, so I fed her it the little lounge area of the bathroom. It was a late night... we didn't get home until a little after nine. But she was a good sport, all things considered.

When we got home, I really wanted to take some pictures of me and Marley. Well, Asa was busy doing some housework that I had asked him to do and I really didn't want to interrupt that. So, I did my best by myself. Unfortunately, they didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. I look pretty messy and my hair is every possible direction it can be in. But we got a few cute ones. At least you can see the struggle it was on my face.
She looks so cute in the pictures I take of her, but it must be because I am behind the camera. She's not interested in looking at the camera this way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...