Monday, March 30, 2009

Super Fantastic Exciting News

I would just like to start this by saying that i LOOOOOVVVVEEE my Asa...he's just so wonderful.....and good at what he does...
How good you ask?WEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL....

Asa got a promotion at work Today! So, instead of working part-time at the property in Nacogdoches, he is working full-time at the properties in Nacogdoches and Lufkin! That means we get a new apartment! We are both so happy and excited because there are quite a few good things that come with it...

A. We will have to buy Asa a new truck. The Isuzu Rodeo we have is pretty unreliable and gets terrible gas mileage. Even though he gets paid a whole heck of a lot for his gas to get there (like 58 cents per mile, which ends up being $29 a day, which ends up being $145 a week for driving to Lufkin...), driving 40 miles everyday there and back won't be good for it. So, we need to buy him a dependable and good truck (like a tundra...*wink wink*). He couldn't be happier about that part of it.

B. We have to wait 90 days for his "trial period."(Lame) Then, he gets an apartment, health insurance, salary pay, dental insurance, and life insurance! (what about vision?...) Yay! The whole reason we haven't gotten married yet is because I can still be on my mom's insurance since I am in school. (too bad SFA's insurance is wayyyy better...) Now, it can all work out for us.!!!! (Woot!!!!)

C......Asa will be even sexier...


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

- I just want you to note that I wrote this blog and it sounded pretty normal. Then, I asked Asa to submit it for me and this is what it turned into. You can probably tell which parts are from him...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...