Monday, February 9, 2009

No Shots

I took Marley back to the doctor today. It was supposed to be her 6 month appointment with shots, but I told them I wasn't doing the shots since she is still sick. They didn't sound too happy about it, but who cares. Marley weighed 16 pounds, 8 ounces. So, her not eating made a pretty big difference. Taht makes me sad. Luckily, she has gotten her appetitie back for the most part. Since she still has an ear infection, so the doctor gave me a different antibiotic to give to her. Hopefully it will work this time. I feel so sorry for her...

We just bought Marley this really cool hat! I can't believe I spent that much on a hat, but it's so damn cute! We have bought Marley quite a few things recently... She's worth it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...