Saturday, February 21, 2009

Green Beans!

I made baby food today! During Marley's morning nap I got cooking. I steamed some green beans, pureed them, and then I put them in an ice cube tray to freeze. I left out a little for her to try for "lunch". Her face said that she was in complete shock when she realized what was in her mouth. It was hilarious. But I think she liked it! It was hard to tell really, but she did keep eating it and opening her mouth for more. So, for the next four days, she can alternate between banana and green beans.

Making the food was really easy. I really don't think it will be that time consuming since I am freezing enough for two more weeks. I guess I have about 16 servings of green beans now. Once she starts eating more it may get a little harder, but she will also be closer to eating more regular food then. So, who knows. For now, this is the plan.

Asa is working on fixing our video editing software, so I just want to warn you. There may be lots of videos coming your way. Beware.

1 comment:

Emily said...

i hope there are more videos coming... as long as my students keep getting me sick i will never get to see her! Videos are keeping me informed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...