Monday, February 23, 2009

Fashion Show

Marley and I did a fashion show. I put two of her new dresses on her and even tried on her swim suit! We both had fun! I had fun taking pictures and looking an how cute she was and she had fun reaching for everything she could and examining her new clothes.
As soon as I was done taking pictures of the flowered dress and started to take it off of her, she spit up all over it. Next was the pretty blue dress. This one wasn't nearly as fascinating to her, but she still likes it.
And then the grand finale was the swim suit! She looked so cute! I wish it was warm enough to swim... Wednesday is supposed to be 76 though! But it'll be a few months until she can go swimming for the first time.
If you are wondering what the things are in the window, they are little pods for our garden. We are growing squash, peppers, lettuce, and basil. After they start to grow in those, you plant them in the ground like normal.
I can't believe how darling she looks in them! I can't wait until she can wear them for real. I was worried that she might not like dresses like her mommy, but she does!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...